MS 150 San Antonio

DocS

Guru
Good afternoon all,

I'm riding in the MS150, Ride to the River in San Antonio TX October 4th and 5th.

Since this is a charity ride, I'm seeking donors, but to entice people to donate, I'm donating a Creative Design Audio Bluetooth Cigar Box Stereo or Bluetooth Bottle Stereo to be raffled on October 6th.

If you've never seen any of these products, they are all handmade using real cigar boxes or bottles. The electronics and speakers are selected to provide the highest quality sound from their small enclosures.

All of the Cigar Boxes have a lighted LED power indicator and the bottles, "glow" with color that make these "Unique Bluetooth Audio Delivery Systems".

I have 2 bluetooth cigar boxes and 2 bottles that the winner will be able to choose from.
I'll see if I can post pictures of them here...

This is a great opportunity to help people struggling with Multiple Sclerosis and possibly take home a unique speaker!

The winner can choose one of these four Bluetooth Speakers!

Don't let the small size fool you! These speakers have a very wide range and good volume! They will definitely fill a room or office with wonderful music (or whatever you like to listen to).

https://secure.nationalmssociety.org...aN4Dc60k.gmail

2.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 25

DocS

Guru
Don,

Thank you! I've already submitted my application and am awaiting a response!

Yesterday at the ride meeting, I think I sold 2 Cruzbikes to other members of my team :)
They've scheduled rides with our local Cruzbike dealer (Joe from ) Pedal Guerrero, here in San Antonio!

Blessings,
DocS

DocS

Guru
Hi all,

My ride date is getting closer :)
The name of all donors will be placed in a raffle. The winner gets to pick one of the Bluetooth Speakers pictured in the earlier post!!!

Blessings,
Rudy (DocS)

I'll be on the look out for a Cruzbike during the MS. I don't have one yet and it's good to know that SA has a dealer. I'll have to give them a visit sometime we are in town. I just checked out your link and noticed you are on Team Wingman. My wife and I are in the Houston area but have been Team Wingman members for the last 5 or so years. See you at the tent!

DocS

Guru
Absolutely! I look forward to meeting you...

I only know of 2 cruzbike riders in town. Me and one other...

Blessings,
DocS

DocS

Guru
The Cruzbike retailer is Pedal Guerrero. The Owner (Joe) is a combat Veteran, who needed to move to a trike, since he has balance issues. He saw the need for Veterans and less able bodied folks to have adaptive options, so decided to open San Antonio's first Recumbent and Adaptive Equipment only shop!
Cruzbike is the only recumbent bike he carries. All of the others are trikes or specialty adaptive equipment...

His website is https://www.pedalguerrero.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvJvfkLu85AIVip6fCh2HvA4JEAAYASAAEgKUp_D_BwE

Phone: 210.314.1955
Email: joseph@pedalguerrero.com
Address: 3700 Fredericksburg Rd #101 San Antonio, TX 78201

I'm also a Veteran Business Owner, so when I can support another Veteran, I do...

Blessings,
Rudy

DocS

Guru
Well, just over a week until the MS Ride to the River!!!

I made my donation goal, so will be picking up my rider packet tomorrow evening!

I rode a tough Metric Century this last Saturday. After encountering a couple problems, all went well...
There were a lot of riders who dropped out; a bunch within a mile or two of the finish line!

I've ridden a couple times this week. I feel good and the Silvio 2.0 seems to be doing well!
I'm planning on raffling the Bluetooth Bottle or Cigar Box following Sunday's ride and will announce the winner on Facebook.

I applied for and was granted sponsorship by Cruzbike! A huge thank you goes out to them!!!
They will also be entered in the raffle, so who knows... Jim and Maria Parker may be a winner!

Anyway, expect to see pictures and hear about my ride in the near future!

The other Cruzbike owner I know in the area recently sold her S40...
She replaced it with a new Vendetta Frameset and will have it ready for the MS Ride to the River!!!
I also met a local rider with a Vendetta in New Braunfels (about 15 miles from San Antonio). Looks like Cruzbike is making a presence known in the San Antonio area!!!

Blessings all,
Rudy (AKA DocS)