New adjustable seat install

Just to get this in perspective, I’m 6’7” and carry most of my height in my torso. So finding the perfect seat for the vendetta was next to impossible. I finally found a seat from novoshops.de. Its adjustable from small to XL. I had to make a small modification to further lengthen it to XXL, but that was pretty easy
BBB49608-EEAD-45A1-BEFB-F82FAA6579FF.jpeg 66BEA6D2-0F85-493D-9D60-FE3B15255EEC.jpeg 200DE094-D079-4053-9040-9BDFC0BD4616.jpeg 306D98B6-C4B9-473F-A9CB-8D599C7DF505.jpeg
I have added a few pictures to help those that may be in the same predicament. (Trying to find the perfect fit). I also raised the back of the seat by 1.5” to give myself a better view of the road.

BJ686

Nice job.....Glad you got the bike to work for you with the new seat. Also, you probably already know this, but you can order a longer chainstay if you would like to raise the bottom bracket/pedals a little higher ( although, maybe that already is the large size chain stay...can’t quite tell). Now you just need an extra long seat pad!

Hey thanks, I had a long chainstay on the Vendetta but found the bike a bit squrly at high speeds, the short stay provides me with better handling and controllability. I would like to try the medium stay but haven’t had the opportunity yet. Maybe that will be a project for next winter. But now is the time to start riding again, weather permitting.

I bought a Thor seat last year, and yes it was a pain in the butt to install. This seat is fiberglass which is a bit heavier but a lot cheaper. Perfect for testing out, they also offer it in carbon. If everything works out with this riding season then I will order the carbon version for next year. What I like most about it is it’s adjustability. Cruzbike should look into something like it for future bikes.

RAR

I bought a Thor seat last year, and yes it was a pain in the butt to install. This seat is fiberglass which is a bit heavier but a lot cheaper. Perfect for testing out, they also offer it in carbon. If everything works out with this riding season then I will order the carbon version for next year. What I like most about it is it’s adjustability. Cruzbike should look into something like it for future bikes.
Thomas, I want to know if your Radicaldesign bag is wide or narrow and does it have a pocket inside for a water bladder.
Thanks in advance,
Rick

The bag is on the narrow side, it has a place for a water bottle on the outside and has about three liters of storage space. One problem You may have depending on your seat, will it rub against the rear tire. With my seat raised I have plenty of clearance.