New member looking for others nearby

WREN

I am interested in purchasing a T50 but am at over six hours from the nearest dealer in Hilton Head. Would like to hear from owners anywhere near Hayesville, NC. I am in the center of a 100 mi radius circle that includes Asheville, Greenville, Athens, Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. Please email me at drh@dremy.com or call 828-421-6216.

Thank you!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I am interested in purchasing a T50 but am at over six hours from the nearest dealer in Hilton Head. Would like to hear from owners anywhere near Hayesville, NC. I am in the center of a 100 mi radius circle that includes Asheville, Greenville, Athens, Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. Please email me at drh@dremy.com or call 828-421-6216.

Thank you!
Hi Wren,
I used to live in Hendersonille, NC - I have a good freind who still lives in Flat Rock. He does not have a T50, but he does have a Softrider which would be very similar feel and experince. If you would like I will reach out to him for you - just let me know.
Also - I understand you are 6 hours from me - but if you do make the trip I can offer you accomadations for the night to make the trip more bareable - plus you might as well go to the beach while you are here! haha
Feel free to contact me at 828-216-7860 if you want to come and we can plan it out.
Larry

Gary123

Zen MBB Master
Hi Wren,
I used to live in Hendersonille, NC - I have a good freind who still lives in Flat Rock. He does not have a T50, but he does have a Softrider which would be very similar feel and experince. If you would like I will reach out to him for you - just let me know.
Also - I understand you are 6 hours from me - but if you do make the trip I can offer you accomadations for the night to make the trip more bareable - plus you might as well go to the beach while you are here! haha
Feel free to contact me at 828-216-7860 if you want to come and we can plan it out.
Larry
I have a t50 near Charlotte for 600 if you're interested.

WREN

Thank you Gary. I’m still looking at bikes and am now leaning toward the trikes. Just learned about a local trike rider and hope to make that connection soon. Thanks again for your thoughtful and considerate reply!