New V20c

Colin Goddard

Well, after a month wait, my new (standard complete) V20c arrived in Holland. Fell off twice at the bike shop trying to get the correct adjustments made and now after two days I can wobble around our harbor. Still need to complete the training plan, but it already seems faster than my old Scorpion trike. Nice design job by CB but the price in the NL after the exchange rate and value added tax is exorbitant. However, if one is lucky enough to have the cash, it is an amazing bike. Just hope that I can get some miles on it before the weather changes.w

Attachments

• A4226DFC-ECC6-4808-BC97-9D3968F2CC2D.jpeg
    A4226DFC-ECC6-4808-BC97-9D3968F2CC2D.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 65

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Oh wow... I see the front brake cable has been rather well hidden. Is the front fork hollow or does it just run down the hidden side of the fork? Looks incredibly beautiful!

Colin Goddard

Oh wow... I see the front brake cable has been rather well hidden. Is the front fork hollow or does it just run down the hidden side of the fork? Looks incredibly beautiful!
Hi David, the break cable and derailleur cable run though each fork and exit out of the central post. See photos. They did a nice job.

Attachments

• 95EF8B1D-86D4-4B46-9883-5D19E54D4FF6.jpeg
    95EF8B1D-86D4-4B46-9883-5D19E54D4FF6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • 01ED9D7A-DA70-4170-8B24-7A38A0D26684.jpeg
    01ED9D7A-DA70-4170-8B24-7A38A0D26684.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • 8370B256-BC4D-4FC8-B3DB-3BD0B85F7468.jpeg
    8370B256-BC4D-4FC8-B3DB-3BD0B85F7468.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
For a couple of seconds when every felt right, it felt as if I was flying. Then the wobbles came and all was lost……
Once I could ride my Quest 451 well enough to take it on quiet roads, I was concerned about how much I unintentionally drifted left and right in the lane. One day, a few months later, I realized I wasn't drifting any worse than I had done on my road bike. So I relaxed and quit thinking so much about it...and of course that led to my riding a straighter line.

I knew I had made real progress riding a Cruzbike about six months in. I was riding in an event on a rail-trail in south Mississippi. I found myself behind a tandem going up and down the long grades into the next town. I wasn't even thinking about wobbling, just holding their wheel, "flying" (for me) at 18 mph on the downhills.

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Someone should get an award for the cables. Bike looks amazing. Only thing that could improve it is mudguards tied on with fence wire.

Colin Goddard

Once I could ride my Quest 451 well enough to take it on quiet roads, I was concerned about how much I unintentionally drifted left and right in the lane. One day, a few months later, I realized I wasn't drifting any worse than I had done on my road bike. So I relaxed and quit thinking so much about it...and of course that led to my riding a straighter line.

I knew I had made real progress riding a Cruzbike about six months in. I was riding in an event on a rail-trail in south Mississippi. I found myself behind a tandem going up and down the long grades into the next town. I wasn't even thinking about wobbling, just holding their wheel, "flying" (for me) at 18 mph on the downhills.
Thanks. I will get there; just need to ride and ride again.....