NEWS FLASH cruzbikes are a step backward in design and only accel at uphill TTs

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
It never fails to amaze me how a community as a whole can never fully unite for the greater good. There are always those who would sabotage others because if someone else is worse off than they are it makes them feel better about their own position overall.

I haven't even ridden the V20 in half a year, so I'm waiting for that hidden gem of a person to rip on me for building a mtb with only 1 gear and no rear suspension as I continue to crush my previous times set on my FS 11speed bike.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
On behalf of NOIP (No One In Particular) I officially apologize for appreciating the title of this post and the SS HT (Single Speed Hard Tail) downhill video before I even read or watched them. After reading and watching them I continue to apologize for appreciating them.

Maybe you should try Cruzbiking that trail. It would look something like 0:41 in this video https://m.pinkbike.com/news/video-friday-fails-162.html. You might not get criticism but who knows.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
It's a bit sad that as good as I am on the mtb, well above average even among racers. I still look like 90% of those guys in the fail video when it comes to getting my bike airborne off proper jumps. Of course, I've never made it easier on myself because I'm never on a bike design for hitting jumps. I've always ridden the sub-par bike and let my skill make up the difference, but that doesn't work in the air for me.

I did get a good laugh at this kid on a DH bike who had just got done complimented my cool belt drive SS. He spotted me as I was waiting at the top of a hill for my friend and as I got back on and started rolling past him on the left toward a super steep sketchy trail called XXXUnemploymentXXX, the words got stuck in his throat as he couldn't decide if he should warn me about the impending doom I was about to drop into on an XC bike.

48535819.jpg

3bs

whereabouts unknown
Ever notice how SSHT is so similar to yelling sshhiitt as you fly down a trail?