Sold: Orange T-50 for sale. Complete for $750

bhave

Orange T-50 for sale. Here are the specifications:
  • Ventisit Versie: Comfort 3cm thick seat pad ($100). This so much more comfortable than the stock or optional pad from Cruzbike
  • Shimano Sora Compact Road 50/35t crankset
  • Shimano Deore front derailleur
  • Shimano Deore 9-speed rear derailleur
  • SRAM PG950 11-34 9 speed cassette
  • Deore LX hubs paired to alex rims
  • Schwalbe Marathon and Continental Ride City tires with less than 50 miles on them
  • Double clamp upgrade for boom so it doesn't slip
  • Nitto handlebars
  • T-50 kickstand from Cruzbike
  • Avid BB7 disc brakes
The bike has been lovingly cared for. This is my weekend cruiser and distance tourer. My cycling needs have changed and I need to switch to a different type of bike. $750 complete or $350 for the frame, fork, handlebars, seat, and seatpad. I live in the DC metro area in Northern VA. IMG_20210203_164800192.jpg IMG_20210203_164808809.jpg

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Nice bike. And those specs are really good. Someone is going to get a nice bike for a very fair price.

bhave

A couple of corrections:
  • The brakes are BB7 knockoffs:
    AFTERPARTZ HS1 NV-5 G3 Bike Disc Brake, Front and Rear, 160 mm Brake Caliper BB5 BB7 5 BB-7
  • The crankset is a Sora 50/34t compact
It's been a while since I examined the components. The price is still the same.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
yes excellent set up. what a deal....n+1? oops no i have one already and an extra frame....

Mark Cosma

Orange T-50 for sale. Here are the specifications:
  • Ventisit Versie: Comfort 3cm thick seat pad ($100). This so much more comfortable than the stock or optional pad from Cruzbike
  • Shimano Sora Compact Road 50/35t crankset
  • Shimano Deore front derailleur
  • Shimano Deore 9-speed rear derailleur
  • SRAM PG950 11-34 9 speed cassette
  • Deore LX hubs paired to alex rims
  • Schwalbe Marathon and Continental Ride City tires with less than 50 miles on them
  • Double clamp upgrade for boom so it doesn't slip
  • Nitto handlebars
  • T-50 kickstand from Cruzbike
  • Avid BB7 disc brakes
The bike has been lovingly cared for. This is my weekend cruiser and distance tourer. My cycling needs have changed and I need to switch to a different type of bike. $750 complete or $350 for the frame, fork, handlebars, seat, and seatpad. I live in the DC metro area in Northern VA. View attachment 10820 View attachment 10821
Is it sold