Original 2007 Cruzbike Freecycle with Xtracycle "Free Radical" Cargo Hauler, Disc Brake, Batt Mount

John Gear

I bought this in 2007 specifically because I wanted to stay a recumbent rider but also needed more cargo capacity and wanted to use the "Free Radical" cargo system from Xtracycle. I added a front disc brake and made a "pizza hauler" cargo platform use as the occasional alternative to the "surfboard" style platform that the Xtracycle comes with. I also have the "Long Loader" attachments for the Xtracycle.

So this was my daily driver from 2007 - 2019, when I moved to a new city and decided to get the Cruzbike T50e. Now it's probably time to part with this bike, just because a bike like this should be used, not sit in a garage.

I'm hoping to get $1,000 for it, but will entertain all offers. I'm in Olympia, Washington now.
You have to pick this up or arrange for packing and shipping (I will take it to a local shop for you who can pack and ship it to you at your expense.). I don't have a vehicle that lets me offer delivery (this thing is long, that's for sure).

Gear Cruzbike with Xtracycle 1.jpg Gear Cruzbike with Xtracycle 2 Front.jpg Gear Cruzbike with Xtracycle 3.jpg Gear Cruzbike with Xtracycle 4.jpg Gear Cruzbike with Xtracycle 5.jpg

benphyr

Guru-me-not
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: - maybe, will have to build an addition me thinks.. :eek::eek::eek:
That was before I saw you selling the blue V20.

Return to regular programming. This is a highly useful Cruzbike workhorse for sale. Someone buy it before it gets too comfortable in John’s stable. This one’s made to be put to work.