plus 45 x-seams on Silvio - yes!

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
I have designed a cunning extension for the chainstay which means you can be accommodated on the normal frame. You will require a little more chain as well.

I have a customer near me who will try it out, so I need two three months before we supply.

If you are DJG, please complain to your isp that it is needlessly blocking mail from 203.59.48.17 and therefore we cannot email you.

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
John,

I'm every bit of a 45 and I'm having a great time on my Silvio. What would I gain from the new widgit, a higher bottom bracket? Would that then take me out of the range of using my triple?

Mark

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
keno wrote: Can we see some pictures of Mark on his Silvio, and of the new chainstay extender gizmo?

Mark doesn't have a chainstay extender gizmo. Mark isn't sure Mark wants a chainstay extender gizmo. However, Mark will post a picture of Mark riding his Silvio without the chainstay extender gizmo!

Mark

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Mark B wrote: John,

I'm every bit of a 45 and I'm having a great time on my Silvio. What would I gain from the new widgit, a higher bottom bracket? Would that then take me out of the range of using my triple?

Mark

Bumping because, well, I kinda want to know.

Mark

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Thanks, John.

Perhaps I should post a short video clip of me riding the Silvio and let you determine if I need it. My gut feeling is; I do not.

Mark