Q45 Hub Dimensions

Paruig

Does anyone have the Hub Dimensions for a 2021 Q45?
I want to replace the 650B rims with 26" on the Chosen hubs

Velocivixen

For the rear dropout space on a Q45 it is 100 mm wide - so you will need a “front hub” (which would normally be on the front of a traditional bike). The the Q45’s front wheel you will require a hub that will accommodate the cassette you’re using. So on my older Q45 IT HAS an 11 speed cassette & most hubs that take an 11 speed cassette will also take an 8-9-10 speed cassette with a spacer. MAKE SURE your hubs are thru-axle & not Quick Release (QR), since that what the newer Cruzbike take.

Paruig

For the rear dropout space on a Q45 it is 100 mm wide - so you will need a “front hub” (which would normally be on the front of a traditional bike). The the Q45’s front wheel you will require a hub that will accommodate the cassette you’re using. So on my older Q45 IT HAS an 11 speed cassette & most hubs that take an 11 speed cassette will also take an 8-9-10 speed cassette with a spacer. MAKE SURE your hubs are thru-axle & not Quick Release (QR), since that what the newer Cruzbike take.
Agreed, but what I need are:
*Spoke hole circle diameter
*Hub spoke hole diameter
*Spacing of right hub flange from centerline
*Spacing of left spoke flange from centerline

Velocivixen

Sounds like you’re fixin’ to order spokes for a wheel build? I can build a wheel but I don’t know how to use those measurements to determine spike length. The hub specs (you might have to go to the brand page & dig around for the info you seek) for hubs can be found. I know, for example, Velocity website gives that information. Sorry I’ve got nothing.