Q45 with AXS Eagle GX?

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
I am just wondering if anyone has tried to upgrade their Q45's RD to 12 speed Eagle GX AXS and how is it working out?

Thank you,

Michael

RBW1938

Hi Michael, I have yet to upgrade my Q45 but I did set up my S40 with the SRAM AXS Rival 2X12 and I have been very happy with it. The electronic shifting is slick and intuitive. The additional gears and easy shifting make finding the right gear a pleasure. Just so you know, you need to convert the hub to an XDR and the stock Cruzbike wheel does not have that available.

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
Hi Michael, I have yet to upgrade my Q45 but I did set up my S40 with the SRAM AXS Rival 2X12 and I have been very happy with it. The electronic shifting is slick and intuitive. The additional gears and easy shifting make finding the right gear a pleasure. Just so you know, you need to convert the hub to an XDR and the stock Cruzbike wheel does not have that available.
Thank you! I ordered the AXS GX upgrade kit yesterday from Australia to take advantage of the good exchange rate. Will see how it works out in a few months after the monsoon season ends.

Michael

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
By the way, how do you like the 10 teeth gear on the 12 speed cassette? Trying to decide whether to get the 10-52 or 11-50 cassette. I have heard some people not liking the tiny 10 teeth gear whereas someone even has a 9 teeth gear on his cassette.