Quest 2.0 $650 - Madison, WI

Dennis Steadman

Cruz Bike Quest 2.0 located in Madison, WI
$650
Purchased in August ’12.
Difference between 2.0 and 3.0 is the 2.0 version has front suspension.
Bike is stock but comes with new Schwalbe Marathon 1.5”x26” tires.

Attachments

• Cruz1.jpg
    Cruz1.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 241

Crog Welly

Is this bike still for sale? Can you post a couple more pictures? Or perhaps list the gearing type (hub + rear derailleur or other type?). Thanks

Crog

Dennis Steadman

Is this bike still for sale? Can you post a couple more pictures? Or perhaps list the gearing type (hub + rear derailleur or other type?). Thanks

Crog

The Quest is still available for $650.

It is stock and came with ancruz2.jpg Cruz3.jpg cruz2.jpg Cruz3.jpg SRAM Dual Drive II. The Dual Drive has a three speed internal hub and a nine speed cassette with an 11-34 range. I'm not certain what the three speed internal hub range is.

The chainring is Cruz bike's elliptical e-ring. I don't know much about elliptical chainrings, but they are supposed to reduce the dead space when the pedals are at the 12 o'clock position (I think). I could never tell if this is true or not.
The combination single chainring, three speed internal hub and nine speed cassette makes a pretty nice ride. The internal hub is especially nice, because starting off with a fwd/mbb bike can introduce pedal steer. Switching to the lowest internal gear regardless of the cassette gear really helps or eliminates pedal steer.

Included in the sale is the Dual Drive manual, the Avid disk brake manual, Cruz bike's assembly instructions and Owner's manual.

Cruz bike had a number of videos on their web sit about the Quest, but I'm not sure if they are still available,