Ratz's Great Garage Sales 2023..... Bottom Bracket

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Qty 1 SRAM Black BB - 24mm Spindle GXP - new
taken Qty 2 SRAM Black BB - 24mm Spindle GXP - new

Qty 1 Enduro XD-15 Ceramic - 24MM Spindle GXP - Used

If you have had your Cruzbike for more than 4-5 years and ride a lot, it might be time for a new BB; these SRAM Blacks are new. They came with various cranks over the years. I'm now using Rotor 30mm on everything, so I don't need them anymore as spares. A fresh BB can bring back the pending ease. Priced to be 50% off after shipping. Meanwhile I have the Enduro BB that started the entire change the V20 triangle revolution. This is the one from the famous it spins forever video. It's still the one and only BB that can be tightly clamped on the original chain stay with no negative drag. These are $300 new, and they don't make these squared-off shell ones anymore (essential for the best clamping); this one has plenty of life left in it at least 5 - 6 years on the current bearings, and they still sell the bearing replacements. If you don't need new wheels,' then this is the best deal in my garage sale. (The chain stay for the RAMM Relay team was redesigned because of this actual BB and what we learned as a community it's a piece of CB History, don't let Larry put this in the museum until it's got 10 more years on the road ).

71183172937__C9B0BBED-C667-474F-9F95-7B639D9AD197.jpeg

SRAM BB's $20+Shipping
Enduro BB $99 + shipping

Last edited:

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
bump; to get all the stuff that's sold out down the list further; items head to ebay on Saturday