Silvio 1.5 For Sale

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
For sale Silvio 1.5. The bike was manufactured in December 2011. I received the bike used in February 2013 and started riding it in April. I put about 1400 miles on the road before I stopped riding it in early July. I like the bike but each time I ride it with my lower back problems, I need to get off the bike every 10 miles after 40 mile mark.
I have the Ultegra triple/10 speed group 52-39-30 in front with a 28-11 in the rear. I have no problem hill climbing or hitting 30 mpg in the flats. I think it is a good all-around setup, NeuvaFtion wheels, and a Bachetta seat bag. This is the fastest recumbent I have ever ridden, I hate to give it up.

I am asking $2400 plus shipping. I can be contacted at lylcon@hotmail.com for more information.

Rposar

Buy and Sell Forum

You might have better luck placing your ad for this magnificent machine in the "Buy and Sell" forum.

GLWS

JO_CONNOR

Are there any photos on

Are there any photos on another part of this forum? I am actively looking for a used Silvio.

Thx.

camp9k

i think its sold???...I

i think its sold???...I contacted the seller a few weeks ago and he had a sell pending.

John