Silvio 2.0 For Sale

TalleyHo

IMG_0073 (1).jpg

I’m offering for sale my beloved Silvio 2.0 that I purchased as a frame kit way back in 2013. It has recently undergone a significant reinvention as all of its components have been renewed. The original components transferred to the Silvio’s replacement, a new V20, because I wanted the V to have the wheels and Ultegra group set with crank arm power sensor as well as the bullhorn bars. But the Silvio has benefited from a brand new, never before installed Shimano Ultegra ten speed group set I have had in stock for years and, accordingly, now has drop bars. The wheels are the very light and decent Corsa Lights. It has a compact double crank set (165mm) and 11-32 cassette. With the included 100 mm chain stay extension (currently installed) this bike can fit a full range of rider sizes while accommodating a variety of set-ups. Included is the head rest mount water bottle accessory.

This frame finish is excellent, nearly flawless and the bike rides very well. I had a chance to test ride and compare both the S and V over several days here recently. I actually wasn’t sure which one I’d want to keep. I was surprised how similar they are in handling, virtually no difference. In the end I have selected the V despite the $2K negative bank account impact of that move. The V is a bit more responsive in acceleration and over all speed and the longer wheel base is just a better fit for my long body.

I’m asking $1750 which includes shipping/delivery via BikeFlight or personal delivery. I can imagine this would be a good opportunity for someone to possess a hot newish Cruzbike for a reasonable sum.

IMG_0084.jpg IMG_0086.jpg IMG_0074.jpg IMG_0085.jpg

TalleyHo

Let me know if the bike is still for sale. I am around an hour away from you in Cary,NC

The Silvio 2.0 is right here set up as an indoor trainer awaiting next season, unless someone claims it. Please PM me and arrange to check it out.

Dave Talley

Peter Michelson

View attachment 8966

I’m offering for sale my beloved Silvio 2.0 that I purchased as a frame kit way back in 2013. It has recently undergone a significant reinvention as all of its components have been renewed. The original components transferred to the Silvio’s replacement, a new V20, because I wanted the V to have the wheels and Ultegra group set with crank arm power sensor as well as the bullhorn bars. But the Silvio has benefited from a brand new, never before installed Shimano Ultegra ten speed group set I have had in stock for years and, accordingly, now has drop bars. The wheels are the very light and decent Corsa Lights. It has a compact double crank set (165mm) and 11-32 cassette. With the included 100 mm chain stay extension (currently installed) this bike can fit a full range of rider sizes while accommodating a variety of set-ups. Included is the head rest mount water bottle accessory.

This frame finish is excellent, nearly flawless and the bike rides very well. I had a chance to test ride and compare both the S and V over several days here recently. I actually wasn’t sure which one I’d want to keep. I was surprised how similar they are in handling, virtually no difference. In the end I have selected the V despite the $2K negative bank account impact of that move. The V is a bit more responsive in acceleration and over all speed and the longer wheel base is just a better fit for my long body.

I’m asking $1750 which includes shipping/delivery via BikeFlight or personal delivery. I can imagine this would be a good opportunity for someone to possess a hot newish Cruzbike for a reasonable sum.

View attachment 8967 View attachment 8968 View attachment 8969 View attachment 8970

Evening TallyHo, is the Cruzbike still available?