Silvio Cruzbike Site Entry - Warning

WhiteSilvio

Hi All,
I was looking for something recumbentish on the net the other day and found an interesting link to Cruzbike Silvio. I wouldn't normally have bothered to "click on" the link, but for some reason I did, and was somewhat surprised and amused to find a different entrance to the Silvio section of the Cruzbike site.

Has anyone, who didn't have a hand in setting this up, run across this before?

Different Way In to Silvio page

What I want to know is why isn't this the normal entry path?? :lol: PS: like the trike?

I seem to remember a competition coming up with this description.

Regards to all,
John

WhiteSilvio wrote: Hi All,
I was looking for something recumbentish on the net the other day and found an interesting link to Cruzbike Silvio. I wouldn't normally have bothered to "click on" the link, but for some reason I did, and was somewhat surprised and amused to find a different entrance to the Silvio section of the Cruzbike site.

Has anyone, who didn't have a hand in setting this up, run across this before?

Different Way In to Silvio page

What I want to know is why isn't this the normal entry path?? :lol: PS: like the trike?

I seem to remember a competition coming up with this description.

Regards to all,
John

No I haven’t seen it before now.
It might get some to think? That they are UP for it! ;) :cool: :D

Peder

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Gromit wrote: I think that the Dark Beer thread is related to this in some way. ;) :)

You are correct. That's where we learned about poofters and Fosters and arrogant bastards. Mmm, speaking of which..... A bottle of arrogance sounds awfully good about now.

Mark