Silvio In Adelaide (2)

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I have used a standard tow bar mounted bike rack to transport the Silvio to Grand Slam events 50 to 200Km rides/races, with removing the rear in 15 secs after the Silvio is on the bike rack.
There is only 100mm of bike to the right of the car. This is also a good bike position to fine tune the derailleurs, as you get a good view of the derailleur and sprockets!
187_82dc0961a5d2cf908ea66bf1a368d726
187_b239ac92f70229718af751adb319da09

I have added two Fast Back bags to the bike, to carry 2 spare tubes, Tyre levers, CO2 system, Allan keys, and barley sugars in the small bag on the main head stem, and the larger bag is for Arm and leg warmers, and light water resilient vest.
187_43f2d690ac62a6eece64adbb3e6ffbb3

I added a third water bottle (rapped in reflective tape for visibility on dark mornings, and also insulation on 40+ deg C days) and a Camel back sip tube to the front down tube as I am VERY inflexible and could not remove the two existing water bottles while riding. This way I only need to stop after the front is empty.
My engine has a HIGH water consumption rate, so 3 bottles are required between water stops in events!

On the post (1) there is a slim side view of me. Could people please comment about the bar angle and shifter positions! During hill climbs AND decents I hold on to the very bottom of the bars, and only move my hands up on the flats.
I am happy with the bar position as my legs just don't touch the bar!

The post about pulling on the bars during hill climbs has been a GREAT help to by times!AND it helps me go in a straighter line!

Regards

Super Slim