Silvio S30 for sale

Suz

Hi all,
Putting my Silvio S30 up for sale.
This is the S30 with a 28 degree seat angle and dual suspension. Purchased in 2015 from Cruzbike.

Will put in more spec’s later as I track them down. Here are current pictures. Selling without the accessories and pedals. $2900

4688C062-615A-449F-8497-5566FCF9ECA0.jpeg

9691D4A8-C711-4C8A-9ED7-7A4BBE7E6045.jpeg
Rear leaf spring suspension

1BF41D93-01B4-421D-9240-CB32741AA08F.jpeg 41E4C817-11F6-4B1E-B54F-877324E76650.jpeg

64B787FC-BC99-403D-8793-D7188D1DEC7F.jpeg
Will include the fenders. Have rear fender as well, I just don’t use it.

4CFD39E1-96FA-4DFC-B7EE-64993A3FEEA3.jpeg

Suz

@Suz - helluva bike. Que pasa mi amiga?

Nada. Lol. Hi Lief, too much work, too little play, but I’m thinking that’s everyone’s tune. Yes it’s a sweet ride! Thinking about an S40, but trying to not fill the garage with too many toys. So hard, when you like toys.
Hope you’re doing well and riding!! Say hello to your eldest for me.

igorraven

Are you willing to arrange shipping?
Willow bike adjust to fit our rider 5' 9" with a 40" X-seam?
Where are you located?

Suz

Are you willing to arrange shipping?
Willow bike adjust to fit our rider 5' 9" with a 40" X-seam?
Where are you located?

Hi igorraven, yes I will arrange shipping. I believe it will fit a 5’9” rider, my upper boom is as far in as it will go for me at 5’5”. My X-seam is 41 1/4”.

I am near Boise, ID.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

kenhetrick

Hi Suz,
Last summer I rode a Silvio for just a few minutes on Bike Across Kansas. I have a Sofrider and am looking to upgrade. About how many miles are on the bike? I've seen comments saying the Silvio is a little short. I'm 5'11", and don't recall any issues with the Silvio being short. Assuming it's still for sale.

Suz

Hi Suz,
Last summer I rode a Silvio for just a few minutes on Bike Across Kansas. I have a Sofrider and am looking to upgrade. About how many miles are on the bike? I've seen comments saying the Silvio is a little short. I'm 5'11", and don't recall any issues with the Silvio being short. Assuming it's still for sale.

Hi Ken, yes the bike is still for sale. I have about 1500 miles on it. Guessing because I didn’t start recording miles when I bought the bike.
I can’t imagine it not fitting your height. My booms have plenty of room for expansion.
Let me know if your interested or need more information.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Hi all,
Putting my Silvio S30 up for sale.
This is the S30 with a 28 degree seat angle and dual suspension. Purchased in 2015 from Cruzbike.

Will put in more spec’s later as I track them down. Here are current pictures. Selling without the accessories and pedals. $2900
Suz - I think you forgot to read the fine print when you bought your Cruzbike and joined this forum:
It say: you are not allowed to sell your "a" Cruzbike unless you have another one in the garage or on-order. :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

Suz

Suz - I think you forgot to read the fine print when you bought your Cruzbike and joined this forum:
It say: you are not allowed to sell your "a" Cruzbike unless you have another one in the garage or on-order. :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

Ha! Trying to exercise restraint has been a real challenge I must admit. Maybe I should re read the fine print. Lol.

Jeffrey Palter

Zzzores, you’re tugging at the heartstrings! One of my best vacations. I promise not to go anywhere. Thinking about an S40, and I still have my Sofrider and T50 so the stable isn’t bare.
Hello—is this bike still available? I’m sorry I’m a bit late to the party. Thank you Jeffrey