Silvio S40 Wanted

velocio

Austrian roadside steckerlfisch (fish on a stick)
So many Cruzbike tribe members in NC! I know that for now Cruzbike's global headquarters and research labs are located in NC, but still I continue to be amazed at how many NC folks are here on the forum.

Best of luck with your search Tom, the S40 seems to be the pre-owned Cruzbike most searched for currently. I got my first Cruzbike, a 2018 S40, a few months ago. Had to drive to Virginia to pick it up and paid a price that I wouldn't consider a bargain, but I have no regrets. It's a great velocipede to be sure! If you're ever around Raleigh and want to try the S40 give me a holler.

Cheers,

-Jack
Raleigh, NC

Tom

Thanks for the encouragement Jack. I was able to spend about almost an hour riding an S40 a couple of weeks ago at Jim Parker's place in Lumberton. Just wanted to see if I could ride it. A little unsteady at first but I'm confident that with more practice I could master it. If I get up to the Raleigh area from Wilmington I may take you up on your offer. Thanks

Tom, after you find one and get comfortable, reach out on here. There is a lot of good riding in the RDU area and we might be able to snag a few CruzBikers for a day :)

Reactions: Tom

John Abbott

Tom,

I am selling an S40. It has less than 100 miles on it and is in "Like new" condition. I am located in Hiltn Head South Carolina. If you are interested n seeing the bike or photos, please feel free to text me @ 843-415-5743. My name s John

Tom

Tom,

I am selling an S40. It has less than 100 miles on it and is in "Like new" condition. I am located in Hiltn Head South Carolina. If you are interested n seeing the bike or photos, please feel free to text me @ 843-415-5743. My name s John
Thanks John. I should have updated my post. I already purchased a lightly used S40. Too bad I didn't know about yours sooner, it is much closer to me. That's the way it goes. Good luck with your sale, the S40 seems pretty popular right now.

Tom,

John: Please tell me more. Is it stock or any add-ons or modifications to the stock bicycle? What color? What are you asking? Why are you selling?

Dave