SoCal Cruzers

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
I've ridden with a few local Cruzers, but I think there are more, now. Is there any interest in doing a group ride? Maybe one of the river trails, or....?

Mark

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
It's possible but time is generally precious when I have a chance to get on the bike outside so I can't make any promises but I'd like to be aware of any such plans. I've been riding from Fontana out to Ervine on Saturdays to do the Canyon Velo group ride and then riding back home. Generally, I ride a brisk pace out there then give it everything dure the group ride saving nothing for the return trip so I just cruise home best I can. I ride the bike trail that follows the 91 freeway a bit and I've ridden a few of the trails that head from Irvine and Tustin down to the coast as well a the loop around back bay, that's the extent of my experience.

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
It's possible but time is generally precious when I have a chance to get on the bike outside so I can't make any promises but I'd like to be aware of any such plans. I've been riding from Fontana out to Ervine on Saturdays to do the Canyon Velo group ride and then riding back home. Generally, I ride a brisk pace out there then give it everything dure the group ride saving nothing for the return trip so I just cruise home best I can. I ride the bike trail that follows the 91 freeway a bit and I've ridden a few of the trails that head from Irvine and Tustin down to the coast as well a the loop around back bay, that's the extent of my experience.
You would probably hurt us, so you would only be allowed to participate if you did around 150 miles with no food/water before you got there. And let a few pounds out of your tires. Or something.:) It would be fun if we could generate some interest in a local Cruzbike get together.

Mark

Anyone in the San Diego area?

I'm in San Diego, I have a Silvio. V2 I think. Here's a pic:

8N1roag.png

BikeGary

I'm in Encinitas, just North of San Diego. I'm on Strava but I don't advertise my bike model there.