Sofrider V2 for sale

JimParker

This is a barely used Sofrider V2, sold to a customer and returned for a refund to us here at Cruzbike, Inc. in North Carolina.
Apparently the customer could never find an adjustment to avoid their knees hitting the handlebars. :?

The customer repacked the bike with protective cardboard in place. I have briefly inspected the bike, and I see no significant scratches to the frame. I didn't count every small piece/reflector, etc., but it appears to be all there.

Selling this bike to the first responder to email me at parker@cruzbike.com. Price is $900 plus shipping ($75 in the lower 48). This is a substantial discount from the retail price of $1175.

30-day return policy still in effect.

I know there are a lot of people waiting to get their hands on a Sofrider V2. This is the only one I know of that's available. We should have a new batch in stock in about 4-6 weeks.

Happy Cruzing,

Jim Parker

JimParker

Update: The bike mentioned above is now sold.
If I get anymore returns I'll let you know.
Thank you.

Jim Parker

mamoka

This is a barely used Sofrider V2 in excellent shape. I am upgrading to a Silvio.

The bike is in great shape, has only a few minor scratches on the frame and has less than 250 miles of bike path use (no offroad).

I invested in the Sofrider V2 with the intent of someday upgrading to the Silvio if I liked the bike.

Less than a month from my purchase of the Sofrider V2, I have upgraded to the Silvio! Needless to say, I definitely liked the Sofrider V2!

I am pricing the bike at $950 plus shipping ($75 in the lower 48). This is a great discount from the retail price of $1175.

Please email me at mamoka@att.net if you are interested.

Mamoka

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
mamoka wrote: This is a barely used Sofrider V2 in excellent shape. I am upgrading to a Silvio.

The bike is in great shape, has only a few minor scratches on the frame and has less than 250 miles of bike path use (no offroad).

I invested in the Sofrider V2 with the intent of someday upgrading to the Silvio if I liked the bike.

Less than a month from my purchase of the Sofrider V2, I have upgraded to the Silvio! Needless to say, I definitely liked the Sofrider V2!

I am pricing the bike at $950 plus shipping ($75 in the lower 48). This is a great discount from the retail price of $1175.

Please email me at mamoka@att.net if you are interested.

Mamoka

Congrats on going Silvio! Where are you located?

Mark