SOLD Cruzbike Conversion Kit with V2K frame now $400

chiefdan92

Hi, I have for sale, a Cruzbike Conversion kit on a Cruzbike V2K frame with suspension fork
8 speed 11-34 cassette, 52-42-30 Triple crankset.
Double leg kickstand
If you are wanting to play around with the Cruzbike front wheel drive, this is a great opportunity

Located in Clovis, CA, Can ship at buyers expense.

IMG_4847_sm.jpg IMG_4848_sm.jpg IMG_4849_sm.jpg

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Hi @chiefdan92 would you care to expand upon the bit of creative genius on the boom. It looks like it is holding a speedometer or something. Can you give a parts list and instructions for my curiousity and imitation purposes? I need something like that for my bike! And what are the straps around the seat and what are they for? Good luck on the sale. Looks like a pretty nice bike.

chiefdan92

That is something my customer came up with. It is simply a piece of T section of PVC piping with a portion of the main section cut off so it can fit around the boom, I will provide a picture of the other side for reference.
The straps around the seat pads were to keep it on while transporting it.

Karen Schaffer

Hi. I am looking for a Cruzbike just starting out. Can you explain what's meant by conversion kit? How does it compare to a standard model -ride, handling, components? If I was to buy this what would shipping cost to Louisville KY? Thanks! Karen S

1happyreader

zen/child method
V2k part is the white frame from steerer tube to rear wheel , and is the same as a Sofrider.
A standard mountain bike fork is used but turned 180 degrees ( backwards to allow the conversion kit to be clamped in place.
The conversion kit was designed to be strapped on a Y framed mountain bike. It consisted of the seat parts and the two parts of the front triangle that hold the crank. ( might have been two purchases ????)
The handlebars , shifters and other interesting inventions are pure user / inventor/ tinkerer ideas from the owner.

Karen Schaffer

Hi. Thanks for the info. I got very lucky to find a sofrider near my sisters house so I am buying that one. Good luck w selling your bike
Thanks Karen S