SOLD - Please Delete This Post

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
Are you looking to build-up a Silvio without breaking the bank? How about converting a Sofrider to 700c wheels and a Silvio-like cockpit?

I am selling the components from my former road bike (I sold the Titus frame last year). Here is a list of what I have for sale; I would prefer to sell it as a package:

• Shimano Ultergra front and rear derailleurs, 2 x 10 brifters with white Hudz brake hoods. These are the older style of brifters; the brake cables do not run under the bar tape.

• Shimano Ultegra brake calipers, front and rear. New brake pads are required, but the shoes are included.

• Shimano 10-Speed cassette (not sure of the sizes of the cogs, but I can find out if you're interested.

• Truvativ Roleur carbon double crankset with outboard bearing bottom bracket. Includes both regular rings and Rotor rings. You will probably LOVE the Rotor rings once you get them set up properly.

• Shimano R-500 Wheelset, black (never ridden) and Vittoria Zaffiro tires, black/white design.

• 44cm(?) drop bar and 1-1/8" threadless stem, This bar may or may not be of any use on a Cruzbike.
I thought that the black and white scheme would nicely compliment the Silvio, but unfortunatley I need to sell.

Asking $425 for everything.