SOLD Q45 or Sale

KneeDrachen

Had a motorcycle accident last Thursday and am going to need to sell some bikes off to fund my absence from work (and medical costs).

I have a "like new" Q45 in the super comfortable and fastest two-tone yellow/green and blue. No options or accessories mounted. Bike has maybe two miles on it, if that. I rode it to get it dialed in for my fit. I will take it to my LBS to make sure the derailleur and brakes are adjusted to a mechanic's standard. No damage, never down, no scuffs etc. Like I said, like new. I still have the Q45 box it shipped in.

While I want to keep the bike, I know I will purchase another in a year or so once I'm healed up and able to move around without too much trouble. I'd like to get $1950 for it, $1900 if I do not have to get it adjusted at the LBS but will entertain reasonable offers. I am willing to ship the bike (in the Cruzbike box) at the buyer's cost. I will get the bike professionally boxed up in the Cruzbike box. This Q45 is about a half hour north of Baltimore. I am going to be at a LOT of Dr. appointments this week but will return all PMs.

Thanks, and watch out for gravel!

Suz

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Must’ve been bad if you’re thinking it will take that long to heal.
Good luck with the sales, and more so with the healing!

Best wishes!!

Had a motorcycle accident last Thursday and am going to need to sell some bikes off to fund my absence from work (and medical costs).

I have a "like new" Q45 in the super comfortable and fastest two-tone yellow/green and blue. No options or accessories mounted. Bike has maybe two miles on it, if that. I rode it to get it dialed in for my fit. I will take it to my LBS to make sure the derailleur and brakes are adjusted to a mechanic's standard. No damage, never down, no scuffs etc. Like I said, like new. I still have the Q45 box it shipped in.

While I want to keep the bike, I know I will purchase another in a year or so once I'm healed up and able to move around without too much trouble. I'd like to get $1950 for it, $1900 if I do not have to get it adjusted at the LBS but will entertain reasonable offers. I am willing to ship the bike (in the Cruzbike box) at the buyer's cost. I will get the bike professionally boxed up in the Cruzbike box. This Q45 is about a half hour north of Baltimore. I am going to be at a LOT of Dr. appointments this week but will return all PMs.

Thanks, and watch out for gravel!
Can you send some photos/more info on your Q45. I've had a Sofrider for years and interested in an upgrade. I'm in Chicago, so it would need to be shipped.