Staying Healthy

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Hello... as you probably aware Spain has the 4th highest Corona virus outbreak. It's a little difficult to move around. The authorities won't even let me use my bike. I would suggest if you haven't a trainer for the bike then get one as you might find yourself stuck at home for a while. If you do go to the supermarket give yourself at least 4 feet from the next person. Don't use your phone to pay. Best to wear gloves. If you use your phone in the supermarket then remember to clean it when you get home. Everyone I see in the supermarket has a mask. There is a lot of fear here.

If you do get the symptoms of corona virus then you can look at the link :-

The issue of feeling not right is that you go for diagnosis ... best to phone the authorities and not turn up at ER or wait in a queue.

Personally ... if you have congestion and asthma, which I do this time of year with hayfever ... have a good cough. Don't worry, be happy.

If you fatigue with a little exercise seek immediate help.

Enjoy the cycling whilst you can.

Last edited:

jond

Zen MBB Master
Sick stupid and sad.

Only get your information from a trusted source. Government health web sites etc. not social media hysteria. I guess the latest information that is factual is old news and we all should be ahead of the curve and look after each other especially the elderly.

we don’t want rojo to be the only cruzbiker left lol.....

Stay safe stay rationally kind.

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Those DF riders will believe anything. The UCI is run by the lizards. J Tolhurst is controlling everything from his secret underground bunker in the Australian outback, which does not exist because the earth is flat. The virus is a germ-warfare experiment designed to create panic-buying of the new bright red S40.

Lester8

It's such a shame that people circulate all this misinformation; so dangerous. There are many who will be quick to believe it.