Strava strava strava

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
2016 was a very good year for me. Little did i know my sweet spot. The bike configuraton for me just seemed dialled. I had a shimano 165 ultegra crank on with a big q ring daisy cutter 54t. And it chewed. But i thought i would try things after that Seebring event and lost my way a little.

I'm not faster now and don't suffer from tendonitis in my forarms.

The bike is more twitchy as i have to spin more with a compact crank set. I will put the yellow boom back on... i believe for me i have better fidelity with the boom angle on the old V2.3 configuration. I might celebrate the resurrection by changing the groupset to sram etap.

I guess the tendonitis might come back but i guess if i mix my rides then i can micro manage it.

If it wasnt for strava then i couldnt compare various configurations... so thank you Strava

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
2016 was a very good year for me. Little did i know my sweet spot. The bike configuraton for me just seemed dialled. I had a shimano 165 ultegra crank on with a big q ring daisy cutter 54t. And it chewed. But i thought i would try things after that Seebring event and lost my way a little.
I'm not faster now and don't suffer from tendonitis in my forarms.
The bike is more twitchy as i have to spin more with a compact crank set. I will put the yellow boom back on... i believe for me i have better fidelity with the boom angle on the old V2.3 configuration. I might celebrate the resurrection by changing the groupset to sram etap.
I guess the tendonitis might come back but i guess if i mix my rides then i can micro manage it.
If it wasnt for strava then i couldnt compare various configurations... so thank you Strava
Instead of "back to the future", you are going "back to the past".
Yes, it is great the way you can filter data from different years. It is interesting to me to compare my current power curve to years past and see where I am at compared to then. Some areas weaker, some areas stronger. Fun!

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Quite a riddle in a haystack. Lets hope i prick myself and wakeup