Subject test

chrisblessing

Eric, I also noticed that in an earlier post I neglected to choose the forum to which I wished to post. I reposted, taking the time to choose the correct forum, and it posted. I don't recall making that choice in the past, assuming that it would post in the forum that I was currently in.

Chris

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Hmmm, seems to be working

Hmmm, seems to be working although I was in the Admin forum when I posted the test above.

After I clicked save it popped up a message about the forum to post in was required and gave me a drop down to pick the forum for the post. I picked Forum Admin and it put it here but it used to be able to derive the forum within context of where you were when you clicked on Post To Forum.

It seems to be saving subject lines now. I've left this subject blank to see if it creates it from the first line of text like it normally does.

And I see the posts Chris did above with a similar description.

-Eric

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
OK, the text body got parsed

OK, the text body got parsed to create a subject line so that is working normally.

-Eric

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Here is a link to see if the

Here is a link to see if the spam filter issue is resolved:

Here is the post where Jim included pictures of the Bachetta Brain Box on the back of Maria's Vendetta:

http://cruzbike.com/vendetta-serious-randonneuring-bike.#comment-17578

-Eric

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
All seems well at the moment

All seems well at the moment but there are more blank subject lines in the forum lists where folks were posting and not getting the subject line. Perhaps John can stub in a subject line to the <i>orphaned</i> posts?

-Eric

chrisblessing

Also note that new posts apparently won't show on the root forum (latest posts) without the forum category/subject.