T50 Cruiser Special Edition $1200

Cruzbike Chris

$1000.00 pickup Dallas/Fort Worth, don't really want to ship right now. Can maybe meet halfway.

This is your lucky day! I hate to part with this beauty with less than 5 miles on it for testing and adjusting. Built this especially for the wife but she has balance issues and with her previous vertigo she is not willing to make a go at it.

You cannot buy this lime green with silver bike anymore! It was the Kickstarter special ONLY....

Components:
Bikesmiths Designs-Marks custom crankset 145mm Black Rotor Q-Ring 38 Tooth with double bash guard
Shimano Acera 8 speed trigger shifter & derailleur
12 X 32 cassette (used)
Clark's mech disc brakes 160mm
Origin 8 Classique Tour bars
Origin 8 Pro Force levers
SunLite adjustable stem
KMC chain
26" Sunrims Rhynolite wheels (used)
Panasonic Panaracer tires (used)
XLC dual sided pedals
Zefal Spy mirror

Call or text if interested
Eight one 7-seven 2 nine-nine four four 6

Last edited:

Cruzbike Chris

This is one fantastic bike folks, any interest? May consider shipping or meet half way for delivery, within reason.
PM or text if interested, we can talk, eight one seven seven two nine nine four four six

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Hi Chris,
Some comparison for any interested parties:

To new owner:
Unique: This is a sweet colour scheme that is no longer available.
Ready to ride: Completely built and tested and I dare to guess Chris would even adjust the boom to fit you if you were to meet him in person
Great deal: $200 less than a complete build direct from Cruzbike would be $1400
Upgrades: All components are upgrades compared to the stock model especially Qring, custom cranks, handlebars, shifters, brakes, pedals, rims (Opinions may vary - one might argue about the 8 vs. 9 speed but the trigger shifter vs. grip shift more than compensates in my world)

You should step up soon so this excellent bike gets to do what it is made for: giving great rides.
(Why don't I: because I share great rides every day with the two cruzbikes I already have!)

Cruzbike Chris

Bump for SUMMER TIME, price dropped to $1100.00. This is really a beautiful bike and rides like a dream. If you are interested please let me know.

Chris
text or call eight one seven 729 nine four four 6 and we can talk about this bike!

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Would you sell it as a frameset only? Just wondering, it might be ideal for someone who likes modifications and tinkering.