Texas riders?

DocS

Guru
I'm in the San Antonio area of Texas.
I've recently acquired a Silvio 2.0 and am planning to use it for the MS150 Ride to the River.

I've ridden it for a total of about 55 miles, but have working to get it shifting properly.
I took it to a local Cruzbike Retailer/Recumbent Shop. The Mechanic informed me that some of the cogs in the cassette are bent, so I'll be stripping the cassette this evening to see which ones need to be replaced and get them on order...

I'm having a hard time staying off my Bacchetta Corsa while I'm learning to ride the Cruzbike and getting it to work properly...

I usually ride about 100 miles per week and hope to increase it a bit...

I only know of one other Cruzbike riders in my area...

Blessings,
DocS

DocS

Guru
So, I'm closer to 200 miles now and am loving it...
Still having a bit of a shifting issue. Exploring the derailleur hanger as a source of the issue.

At our MS150 Riders meeting yesterday, Everyone was interested in my bike. I explained that I ride recumbent because of a back injury I sustained in the Military. There were other folks struggling with back and neck problems. They seemed really receptive to checking these bikes out. Two members of my riding team scheduled a test ride with our local Cruzbike Dealer who will be supporting the MS150 Ride and was at the meeting.

Any other Texas riders?

Blessings,

DocS

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
So, I'm closer to 200 miles now and am loving it...
Still having a bit of a shifting issue. Exploring the derailleur hanger as a source of the issue.

At our MS150 Riders meeting yesterday, Everyone was interested in my bike. I explained that I ride recumbent because of a back injury I sustained in the Military. There were other folks struggling with back and neck problems. They seemed really receptive to checking these bikes out. Two members of my riding team scheduled a test ride with our local Cruzbike Dealer who will be supporting the MS150 Ride and was at the meeting.

Any other Texas riders?

Blessings,

DocS
I'm in Stafford, TX just southwest of Houston before you get to Sugar Land.