The content you want to post is not allowed.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Database is having issue. Give it a bit; and then try again. If loading images try adding as thumbnails first; that's usually more reliable.

Andrew Last

Hey Ratz,
I've been a member for some years but have not yet posted. I'd like to share a story of my recent MBB E-Tandem build project. Can you facilitate & allow me to upload images please?
Cheers
Andrew

Hey Ratz,
I've been a member for some years but have not yet posted. I'd like to share a story of my recent MBB E-Tandem build project. Can you facilitate & allow me to upload images please?
Cheers
Andrew
@ratz is not very active on the forum any more. New members are limited to what you can post, I don’t know the exact details. You may post a link in the form of “myphotosite dot com” along with any text.

Andrew Last

Thanks Matthew, I just worked out folks are using this thread to rack up their 10 posts to allow images to be inserted. That seems cumbersome. At least I had a victory with my avatar image! It's a V20-inspired home-build, now with more than 19000km on the clock. I'd be keen to ride a store-bought V20 to compare some day.