The Cruzbike T50e

Opik

Has anybody bought it and can chime in their experience?

https://cruzbike.com/products/t50e
The T50e is the most ridiculously fun e-bike ever made. It delivers smooth power for confidence and ease on the road. Plus it is incredibly comfortable and easy to ride. It thrives as a cruiser, around-town-utility bike and makes commuting so fun, you'll want to do it on Sundays. The T50e's slim lithium ion battery easily clips in and out and charges in any household outlet. You'll love serving yourself the extra zip you want, exactly when you want it with the easy-to-use throttle.

• Top Speed without pedaling: 20 mph*
  • Top Range: 20 miles without pedaling*
  • Weight: 39 lbs

Backley1

Has anybody bought it and can chime in their experience?

https://cruzbike.com/products/t50e
The T50e is the most ridiculously fun e-bike ever made. It delivers smooth power for confidence and ease on the road. Plus it is incredibly comfortable and easy to ride. It thrives as a cruiser, around-town-utility bike and makes commuting so fun, you'll want to do it on Sundays. The T50e's slim lithium ion battery easily clips in and out and charges in any household outlet. You'll love serving yourself the extra zip you want, exactly when you want it with the easy-to-use throttle.

• Top Speed without pedaling: 20 mph*
  • Top Range: 20 miles without pedaling*
  • Weight: 39 lbs
I bought one in January and I am very happy with the purchase. I have some knee problems so peddling uphill can put too much pressure on my knees. This bike eliminates that problem. We have some rides filled with hills here in western Oregon. With judicious use of power and staying on the peddling, I can get 30 to 40 miles out of the battery. The battery life is naturally dependent on the weight of the rider, the terrain, how much peddling effort you do, and I think it helps to just turn off the battery entirely on long descents.

I just bought one. This is my third Cruzbike! I have one of the first Silvios, a Quest and now the T150e. It came as a complete bike put together by my bike mechanic son in less than an hour. We've both rode it and it's way fast, and fun. It shakes and since I already know what a Cruzbike should feel like I asked my son to check it. All the spokes on the back wheel are loose so the wheel wobbles. I can't ride it until it gets fixed. CB has NOT responded to me and it seems like forever it's sitting in my garage useless (three days so far). I'm waiting on Amazon to deliver a spoke key (prime even.) Still, I have no "buyer's remorse." I do wish CB would respond to me. Maybe they all have the Rona.

I had my mechanic tighten the spokes, carefully while continuing to spin to make sure it was balanced and everything is great. I love the bike. I do carry an extra battery so I'm not stuck having to pedal uphill ever. The motor is quiet and most people don't hear it; they just think I'm fast. I'm able to pull a trailer with my 38 lb. grandson, my 11 lb. dog and play equipment while still going uphill. Love the bike! Like I said before, I own three Cruzbikes. Why does it appear that the ebike isn't being sold now?