The Cruzeum -- is Opem

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Coming along. Walls sanded and painted and have now install the T&G ceiling. Here is a 1 min time lapse of about 14 hours of work. Good thing my son was here to help. I still have a bum left knee, so I also wasn't moving too fast. But the time lapse hides that part! haha

LarryOz

I just got done laying the 1000 sf of vinyl plank flooring. Here is a 71 sec time lapse video of about 16 hours of work. I makes it look like it went fast! haha
Next up - doors, baseboards, other molding, shower, toilet sink and other bathroom fixtures. Getting close to being done!
Maybe I'll have the bikes in there by this weekend! :)

Bentsoup

Unicorn Retriever
Haha, Larry this is amazing, albeit VERY jealousy invoking in nature. Sell me that S30!

Seriously though, that's awesome.

CuHead

Cruzeum looks like a good place to put down an order for a new CruzBike. Any lemonade to sip while chatting rides and admiring CruzBikes? Lemonade stand I passed last week while riding near Fort Hunt Park, I asked how much and the girl said $2; times are changing.

LarryOz

When you have 31 Cruzbikes (and 7 others), you have a lot of chains.
I decided to clean and wax all of them - 2 days later they are about 50% done.
So far I have degreased and scrubbed them all down, and then gave them each 3 baths in Mineral Spirits and wipe down.
All hanging to dry - next step is to give them more 3 baths in Denatured Alcohol, then dip in hot wax - probably 2 more days before complete 44 chains cleaned.jpg

LarryOz

Had to move them all into my air-conditioned shop so they would not draw damp.
Then 3 baths and cleaning each in Denatured Alcohol, dry, then dip in wax and hang to dry.
47 chains all pretty and ready to go!47 waxed chains.jpg

Henrius

View attachment 14303

I have begun work on a 50x20 bonus room to my house for the Cruzeum.
Hoping to be done by this summer.
Doing virtually all of it myself, so no time for riding the last 2 months. :(

Gayle can't wait for me to finish so she can get all the bikes out of the other rooms in the house.

Here is a list of the Cruzbikes I have so far:
#ModelVersionColor
1Cruzbike KitMongooseBlue
2FreeRider1Silver
3Magic (Prototype)short wbBlack
4Magic (Prototype)long wbBlack
5Q451Light Green
6Quest1Orange
7Quest2Orange
8QX1001
9S301white
10S402021Blue
11Silvio2.1Black
12Silvio2.1Black
13Silvio 1.01Black
14Silvio 1.51.5Black
15SofriderV2Blue
16SofriderV1Grey
17T501Orange
18T501Black
19T50e1
20V201Gold
21V20C1Silver Prototype
22V2K1
23Vendetta2.1Yellla
24Vendetta1Yella
25Vendetta1.5Yella
26Vendetta2Yella

Donations always welcome!
Larry
Finally found someone with more recumbents than me.

But not all appear to be Cruzbikes. Looked like a VeolKraft NoCom hung from the ceiling. Want to sell it?