Total Height Question

I've done some forum searching and looking at bike specs, but don't see what I am looking for. For those of you who have done a conversion using 700 c wheels and the V2/K frameset, can you tell me the approximate total height of the completed bike? I know there will be differences based on the handlebars used, but I need to be able to easily load the bike inside a Toyota Sienna van.

Thanks! And thanks for answering newbie questions. :)
Brenda

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Tallest measurement on the 26

Tallest measurement on the 26 inch Quest is just over 45 inches high where the brake cable loops stick up above the handlebars. I imagine the Sofrider and V2/K is similar in height.

-Eric

floridabike

Conversion Height

I have a conversion with V2/K and 26" wheels. The height to the top of the handlebars is 50". I also have the 700 C wheels and because the 26" wheels have larger tires it's almost the same height. If you look at these handlebars they loop up which is great for knee clearance but perhaps a little higher than most.

Phil

Cruzbike4_jps(1).jpg height:576px; width:432px

Hilry

V2k 700c Total height

Yes mines about 49" tall, but I have shorter legs, and there is room to Raise the handlebars another 2 inches on the stem.