Trade my V20 for your full-suspension mountain bike?

telephd

Guru
Putting a feeler out there. Ive been really enjoying bombing around the woods on my old Marin hardtail mtn bike this spring. Havent been on it seriously for years and have been having a blast with out the attendant discomfort that made me abandon it years ago. Consequently, Im been contemplating n+1 of a new, to me, higher end full suspension ride. Ive got a '17 V20 that has a SRAM Force build. I love riding the V20 but have not put many miles on it this year yet because Ive been teaching remotely and staying at home in the mountains instead of heading to the valley where the college and MUP trail is.

Any interest in a potential trade?

thanks,
Hal

benphyr

Guru-me-not
you are in rare company. Not in wanting a mountain bike nor in selling a V, but in doing them both at the same time on this forum.. I think that might be a first.

telephd

Guru
not the first time Ive been called an odd duck. ;) I knew it was a long shot but a trade seemed like a good idea. If no one has a trade I may offer up the V20 for sale outright.

tojesky

I may be interested in an outright purchase. If you decided to sell, please post component and wheel specifics and pictures. And location and price as well.