Two New HED Belgium C2 32H 700c Rims (PRICE REDUCED)

BentBierz

PRICE REDUCED TO $75.00 EACH

I just received two new 700c HED rims that I special ordered and, unfortunately, provided the wrong QBP number and will not be able to return them. I was looking for disc rims (i.e. non-machined sidewalls) but instead mistakenly ordered the machined sidewalls needed for rim brakes.

The following link gives the description of the rims: http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=36822. I didn't buy them from Universal but they have a much better description than where I did buy them from; to be honest, even better than HED: https://www.hedcycling.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=118&idcategory=.

Here's what Wheelbuilder.com has to say about them:

"The HED Belgium C2 Clincher is a 23mm wide aluminum rim that's used in the Bastogne wheelset. The goals of the wider rim are either to accommodate wider tires, or when paired with 23c tires, to create a tire profile similar to a tubular.

HED named their C2 series rims after the lower coefficient of rolling resistance (Crr) and higher aerodynamics (Cda) provided by the 23mm wide rims. With 23c tires, the C2 rim creates a constant tire profile, rather than getting pinched into the rim. The overall ride quality is improved and the result is tubular-like ride quality from a clincher tire. The smooth transition from the tire to the edge of the rim allows laminar air flow and lower aerodynamic drag.

For riders wanting a slightly wider tire, we like the Vittoria Open Pave Evo CG clincher tire with the HED Belgium C2 rim.

The HED Belgium has all the benefits of a tubular tire (smooth ride quality, lower rolling resistance) with the convenience of a clincher tire (ease of installation, easy to repair a flat, low cost).

Ideal use: road racing, cyclocross racing, training and climbing."

The rims I have for sale are 700c, 32H rims (QBP number RM0172); I was looking for 32H black anodized sidewalls for disc brakes (RM1066).

My loss is your gain. I would like to get $75 each for these rims. This does not include shipping or any PayPal charges.

If you have any questions beyond what is included on the website link, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for your interest.