Updating Post Heading

Donna Lyle

I have recently sold something that I posted on here, but am unable to update my heading to reflect that. Does anyone know how to edit the heading or delete the post?

Thanks!

benphyr

Guru-me-not
You probably don’t have enough posts to have that option available.

What you can do though is post a few at the end of the thread saying SOLD and edit the very first post to say SOLD at the top and bottom of the post.

To edit the post there should be an “edit” link at the bottom left of the post next to delete and report.

Donna Lyle

You probably don’t have enough posts to have that option available.

What you can do though is post a few at the end of the thread saying SOLD and edit the very first post to say SOLD at the top and bottom of the post.

To edit the post there should be an “edit” link at the bottom left of the post next to delete and report.
Hi,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

Gromit

Guru
I have recently sold something that I posted on here, but am unable to update my heading to reflect that. Does anyone know how to edit the heading or delete the post?

Thanks!
Between the title and your first post in it, on the right-hand side, is a drop-down menu called "Thread Tools". Open the menu and select "Edit Title". Change the thread title and then click the "Save Changes" button.

Donna Lyle

Between the title and your first post in it, on the right-hand side, is a drop-down menu called "Thread Tools". Open the menu and select "Edit Title". Change the thread title and then click the "Save Changes" button.

Thank you for your response.