V20 for sale in SoCal - sold to the gentleman from MN

telephd

Guru
R-V20-R.jpg R-V20-L.jpg Well Ive decided to list my V20. Price is $2850. As equipped.

Picked up a Specialized Stumpjumper and have been spending almost all of my time on it.

I built the V20 up from a frame kit 3-4 years ago. Build is as follows: Stonich shortened SRAM APEX 50/34T crankset, SRAM Force 2x10 Doubletap shifters and front derailleur, SRAM X9 Type 2 long-cage rear derailleur, Shimano Ultegra brakeset, currently has Mavic OpenPro wheelset with Cycleops 2.4 power meter and shod with 25c Gatorskins. Have Easton EA90SL, tubeless ready Dura Ace 7850SL or Cruzbike A67 wheelsets and different sized cassettes available as an option.

Included in the sale price is a suspension headrest, Perez clamp, Ventist comfort pad, headrest cage mount kit and bottle cages, Moose Pack, boom light attachment and Zefal Spy mirrors.

I have packed and shipped a number of Cruzbikes in the past and might be talked into doing so in the future. Ideally, Id have a SoCal sale to avoid the task.

Ill get some pics posted asap.

thanks,
Hal

Last edited:
Reactions: 3bs

telephd

Guru
More pics

Attachments

• R-topview.jpg
    R-topview.jpg
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 69
  • R-RD.jpg
    R-RD.jpg
    908.4 KB · Views: 70
  • R-cassette.jpg
    R-cassette.jpg
    828.4 KB · Views: 63
  • R-crankset-L.jpg
    R-crankset-L.jpg
    850 KB · Views: 60
  • R- Crankset-R.jpg
    R- Crankset-R.jpg
    876.1 KB · Views: 63
  • R-crankset-top.jpg
    R-crankset-top.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 65
  • R- Rbrake.jpg
    R- Rbrake.jpg
    630.3 KB · Views: 66
  • R-Lbrake.jpg
    R-Lbrake.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 61
  • R- FB.jpg
    R- FB.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 62
  • R-rear brake.jpg
    R-rear brake.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 52

telephd

Guru
still more pics. I have more closeups. If you would like to see anything in particular let me know and Ill see if I can get some more.

Attachments

• R- moosepack.jpg
    R- moosepack.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 40
  • R-moosepack-L.jpg
    R-moosepack-L.jpg
    959.1 KB · Views: 34
  • R-headrest and cages.jpg
    R-headrest and cages.jpg
    953.7 KB · Views: 36
  • R-Rshifterside.jpg
    R-Rshifterside.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 37
  • R-Lshifterside.jpg
    R-Lshifterside.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 34
  • R-ventist.jpg
    R-ventist.jpg
    923.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

BikeCollector

Great bike, beautifully built and in very good shape. I love the yellow bar tape and cable guides. There has to be some yellow on a Vendetta... ;)

Unfortunately, I have to step back from buying it. Price is ok, shipping cost to Germany acceptable (200..300USD approx. depending on method),
but according to my investigation the German customs office would rip me off. More than 1000 USD for customs and sales tax! Based on price PLUS shipping!!
That would push the price in the same range as for a brand new bike from a dealer in Europe.

I guess I´ll have to wait until some opportunity turns up within the European Union. Too bad.
But I think you´ll sell this beauty soon anyway. Wish you well.

Guido

telephd

Guru
Thanks cranky and Guido! Good luck finding an EU V20 Guido!
Ive got another set of cork bar tape that is neon without the black. I debated which to wrap the bars with and will include it with the purchase so the new owner can make their own decision.