V20 for sale in Sweden

t.c103

Vendetta in good condition with some extra
Pacenti rims, hope hubs, tyres pro one tubeless, sram rival 2x11, about 2-3000 km new om the bike is Thor carbon seat, ice neckrest. Radical design bag and speed fill bottle. Original seat and neckrest included
Without Pedals computer and front light
Price 3900 euro
Or 40000 Skr.
Prefer pickup if posible 8C717318-876E-4DE4-8931-BBB9E98E3E60.jpeg

Tor Hovland

@Tor Hovland Would you like an upgrade? This is in your quadrant...

@t.c103 Nice looking bike!

Thanks for letting me know. That is indeed a nice bike. Unfortunately, I'm not in buying mode for now.

@t.c103 I must say I like the light mount (I have the same light and need to do something similar), the hydration setup and the way the Radical bag fits over the Thor seat.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Hey T.C.,

That build is way good... love the way you configured the bars and the hydration speedfil unit. Why didnt you want to keep it? It looks like an incredible ride.

t.c103

Hey T.C.,

That build is way good... love the way you configured the bars and the hydration speedfil unit. Why didnt you want to keep it? It looks like an incredible ride.
Hi David, thank you!! I like the look and its fast and comfortable too.. but I hardly ever use it... buildt it for brevets but dont do the priorities for diferent reasons.. use my sofrider once in a while for shorter trips.. have some project at the house so if I get a fair price for it I will let it go.. otherwise new brevet plans might show up in the future ...

t.c103

Asking Price still 40000 Sek..
because of exchange rate its about 3500 euro or 3900 USD... more pictures avalible on request.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Hey T.C...

I went out and bought a speedfill F1 hydration unit. Did u drill holes to fit it to the disc brake mount or did you buy an adaptor? I have a race in two weeks and I thought it would be dead easy to fit but now I am not so sure?

t.c103

Hey T.C...

I went out and bought a speedfill F1 hydration unit. Did u drill holes to fit it to the disc brake mount or did you buy an adaptor? I have a race in two weeks and I thought it would be dead easy to fit but now I am not so sure?
Hi David.. I use a homemade adaptor fixed with to small bolts m5 or m6 on the discbrake mount. No need to drill in the frame.. the adaptor is made of 1.5 or 2mm stainless steel.., will try to put up some foto..