V20 for sale

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
That blue color is gorgeous. Those wheels and a Thor seat with all of the other things certainly make it an even sweeter buy. If I didn't just buy mine then I would snap that up in a heartbeat.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
I’m across country border making it impossible without shipping. But the drool sure is firming a big puddle. What a beautiful bike.

(SOLD. )
Fast comfortable V20 cruzbike with many extras. Love this bike ride smooth, climbs easier than any recumbent I have tried and fast. I am Too short(5’3”) and can’t reach the ground on a stop without coming up off the seat. Which is not effective for group rides. Asking $3,000. More pictures on request.
This bike has been SOLD

Kurtimus

Clearly, this information should have been included in an edit of the original post, or the offer pulled to reflect its sale. Buyers should not have to sift through endless posts to determine if an item has sold. When an offer expires or is sold pulling the ad is SOP within seller accounts on eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, Etsy, and Google. By the way, if you want to start a thread about your drool forming puddles...start a new thread, rather than clog up a legitimate sales thread (see Post #33). Thus endeth the lesson.

kdc

@Kurtimus, my man...why so hostile being so new? This isn't a big company board like eBay or Amazon. It's a RECUMBENT board. Meaning it's a small group of people trying to help each other with a pretty radical bike, and some smiles. :cool:

When you get your Cruzbike (which I hope you do soon!) you'll notice that @benphyr only "clogs up" the boards here with heaps of useful info. You'll want him to help you. Promise!

Cheers, welcome, and best of luck searching for your new ride. You'll find good people here.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Clearly, this information should have been included in an edit of the original post, or the offer pulled to reflect its sale. Buyers should not have to sift through endless posts to determine if an item has sold. When an offer expires or is sold pulling the ad is SOP within seller accounts on eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, Etsy, and Google. By the way, if you want to start a thread about your drool forming puddles...start a new thread, rather than clog up a legitimate sales thread (see Post #33). Thus endeth the lesson.
I have tried to add to the initial post to put sold. It’s not that easy. Sorry for making you upset. Maybe you should go for a bike ride and cool done

@Kurtimus, my man...why so hostile being so new? This isn't a big company board like eBay or Amazon. It's a RECUMBENT board. Meaning it's a small group of people trying to help each other with a pretty radical bike, and some smiles. :cool:

When you get your Cruzbike (which I hope you do soon!) you'll notice that @benphyr only "clogs up" the boards here with heaps of useful info. You'll want him to help you. Promise!

Cheers, welcome, and best of luck searching for your new ride. You'll find good people here.
:emoji_thumbsup:
I did try to put sold up at the beginning of the thread but it doesn’t let me edit the post. Thank you

Fast comfortable V20 cruzbike with many extras. Love this bike ride smooth, climbs easier than any recumbent I have tried and fast. I am Too short(5’3”) and can’t reach the ground on a stop without coming up off the seat. Which is not effective for group rides. Asking $3,000. More pictures on request.
SOLD