V20 frame for sale---SOLD

ReklinedRider

Zen MBB Master
Selling 2016 Vendetta frame set. Reason for selling: moving to S40.

The pictured adjustable carbon fiber seat and headrest is not included; I have the original carbon seat which will be included as well as the original headrest and cushion. I will also include the brake calipers as pictured if desired: TriRig in front and FSA SL-K in rear; can include front FSA SL-K as well if desired. These work very well on the Vendetta. I put the TriRig in front not for any aero gain but because there is no 'side arm' to hit my leg if I get sloppy. It's perhaps the easiest brake caliper to adjust that I've ever used. Will also leave internally routed cable housing in place to facilitate your build. I no longer have the original handlebars but will include the Ritchey gravel bars that are in place currently if desired along with the Zefal mirrors. The Ritchey gravel bars have 15degrees of flare which works well on these bikes whether mounted upside down and backward as pictured or mounted 'normal'.

Asking $1000 OBO. Will split the cost of shipping; I prefer Bike Flights.

tempImagelYy4gs.pngtempImageZDdTWR.pngtempImageFuB2XE.pngtempImagejyEKPA.png

Last edited:

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Unsolicited testimonial: I've bought two bikes from ReklinedRider, one a few weeks ago (Q45) and one several years ago (Silvio 1.5). I can attest that he takes top-notch care of his Cruzbikes.

ReklinedRider

Zen MBB Master
Thank you castlerobber! You are very kind. And may I say that I'm delighted to finally know the origin of your Forum screen name after all these years! :):cool: