V20 Vendetta for sale (Japan)

Craig Roberts

Cruzbike Vendetta V20 Complete with many accessories! I believe 2017. I got one of the very last gold frames before they went to black.

Asking US$3000 plus shipping. Make me an offer.

Shipping may be $300ish. that's what I paid to get it here.

Details:

Original Frameset: I paid $2750 (plus shipping)

Shimano Tiagra 165 crank 50/39/30 11/34 Drivetrain + Shimano RX wheels and disc brakes

Ventisit (original seat pad also included—I much prefer the Ventisit)

CruzBike Moosepack V20 Frame Pack

CruzBike Utility Post

CruzBike Headrest Cage Mount Kits (2)

CruzBike Sling Pack

CruzBike Scarab Bag

Rakk Bike Storage Stand

Perez Clamps

Origin8 Light Mount Stub

CruzBike Performance Adjustable Headrest

CruzBike Suspension Headrest

CruzBike size L jerseys (three)

Mirror. Bell.

Total I have out of pocket (including shipping) over $4800.

This bike has 2450km on it. I scraped the rear derailleur on a concrete wall one time. The bike is otherwise in good condition. I changed the headrest configuration multiple times, so there is some wear on the headrest tubes (both original and adjustable).

Vendetta low left side.jpg Vendetta Ventiseat.jpg Vendetta upper left.jpg Vendetta Shimano 50-39-30 Tiagra crankset.jpg Vendetta Right rear.jpg Vendetta Left rear.jpg Shimano 10-speed Tiagra derailleur.jpg Performance Adjustable Headrest.jpg Vendetta Front drive train.jpg Vendetta low left side.jpg

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
Oh no! I am in Japan and just found this post after being inactive for a while. I am looking for a V20 here in Japan

Craig Roberts

I haven’t actually shipped it yet, and no money has actually changed hands yet. I’m going to talk with the person I sold it to. Shipping to the states will be over $400, but, depending on where you are in Japan, there may be no cost for shipping.

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
Oh, I am definitely interested in it. I am in Tokyo near Ikebukuro station so I have plenty of train options to pick it up including a shinkansen. If you are in or anywhere near Tokyo then I could ride it back. I'll put my LINE QR code here just in case. I've been training for and had been planning some endurance rides. One is from the southern tip of Kyushu to the northern tip of Hokkaido and the other is the TransAm race. Initially they were going to be on my current DF bike, but in the back of my mind I have known that it would be on a recumbent for the numerous reasons everyone here already knows and that I want to get into.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 9.15.21.png