V20

Mr T.

Would like to buy a beat up V20. Would like to learn to ride one but don’t want to worry about messing it up while I learn to ride it.

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Would like to buy a beat up V20. Would like to learn to ride one but don’t want to worry about messing it up while I learn to ride it.

Don’t worry about starting with a beater. Just take it slow during the learning curve. My first CB was my first recumbent. The only trouble I got into on it was when I got impatient about speed. Just take it slow and easy. Maybe consider getting the foam wedge. It’s much easier to learn in a little more upright position. You can remove later when you feel more confident. Enjoy!

chicorider

Zen MBB Master
My V was my first Cruzbike and first recumbent. After 27 years on an upright, the learning curve was pretty steep for me. But while learning, I only spilled five times, and all of them were either stopped or at a super slow speed. Minor scrapes for me, but the bike came through it all just fine--nary a scratch, except for a scuff on the outer edge of the rear derailleur.