Vendetta 2.0 for sale in Southern CA- REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

fastpastprime

Frame size

Medium. Slider cut down aprox. 2" to accommodate my 42" x-seam. Crank arms are 175mm and bike will easily fit rider up to 6' or more. Zefel Spy mirror and 2 Profile bottle cages included. Easier to email photos.

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
won't last long at that price...

...and I picked a perfect time to lose my job :(. The good thing is that now I have more time to ride. :)

Kenneth Jessett

One of the problems with

One of the problems with buying a used - and assembled - bike is the cost of shipping.

I have been quoted $ 200 - 400 to ship bikes across the country ($600 overseas). And then there is the packing to be done by the seller.

I have a bike case for a standard bike which cost over $300 but I'm not sure if there is a box that will carry a Cruz, although I was told by a Bachetta owner that a box to ship bike that is something like a snowboard case.

If someone wants to sell an assembled Vendetta and has to buy a case to send it, this cost can mount up and a new unassembled Vendetta might be a better buy.

Thoughts anyone?

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
It is pretty easy to

It is pretty easy to disassemble the Vendetta to ship it in a smaller box.

Wheels off, seat off, boom and chainstay off and probably separated, handlebars off, might leave the fork on but it is easy to remove too and at this point everything is pretty flat. You don't need a real big box, especially if you are not shipping wheels. I'd be inclined to ship the wheels separately myself.

You could potentially leave the front triangle together and just unbolt the handlebars and carefully rotate them to be parallel to the slider and boom - minding the cables. with no pedals this but would then be relatively flat.

-Eric

fastpastprime

If someone wants to sell an assembled Vendetta and has to buy a

I will pack and ship the frameset anywhere in the US for 100 bucks. That's still $700. below retail for the same bike.