Vendetta 2.0 for sale

paulwspence

I bought this Vendatta 2.0 bike over the weekend, its a beautiful thing, fully assembled with Shimano Ultegra Triple, Cruzbike ?700 c Areo 67s road wheels, Continental Grand Prix 4000 tires, less than 5 miles, its perfect, except its more bike than I can ride. I live in Brunswick, Georgia and can have the bike shipped to you. Hate to let it go. E-mail me at paulwspence@gmail.com

$3250.00

I'm sorry this bike has been sold.

pblackleo

Information

What length are the crankarms? What size are the chainrings? Are you still interested in selling this bike?

Rposar

Vendetta 2.0 Update

I just received the Vendetta from Paul a couple days ago. Wow, was this bike packed well! I wish I know of a LBS that would do this good a job locally. I received it with 5 miles on it and have put an additional 45 miles on it so far. I must say that the seat angle it certainly an issue for me. I wear progressive lenses and didn't realize that this would be such an issue for me. I do wish there was an easy method to adjust seat height and/or head rest height. It seems that if I could just get the head rest higher, or closer or something where it would allow my head to be more vertical that my vision would be so much better. Anyway other than that I love this speed machine. It is so beautiful and fast. I'm not sure if I am going to be able to overcome this vision issue however. Perhaps too much of a bike for me too? How ironic that would be......

Thanks again Paul for a great transaction and being so helpful with such an awesome bike!

counterpoint

wasn't fast enough

Hi Paul, Martin here (who'd been eying your Silvio). I wasn't fast enough to buy this from Paul so if you end up going back to your Silvio rest assured there are more people salivating over it than you'd expect, including myself (I contacted Paul also but was too late).
That said I'm now wondering whether the Silvio 2.0 isn't better suited for me as well (same height).

hurri47

Single vision lenses

I've worn progressive bifocals for years on my less-reclined bikes, but my lowracer forced the purchase of some single vision sunglasses that I just take off when the group has breakfast.

-Dan

Rposar

Vendetta Experience....

Interesting, I've got nearly a hundred miles in the Vendetta now. I am still trying to adjust to the low seating. I get so much attention when riding this bike compared to my Silvio. I know I think it is beautiful and that if looks like a rocket, but apparently I'm not the only one.