Vendetta for sale

VenRiderGuy

About 4 years ago I purchased a V1.5 (I believe, although it was advertised as a V2.0) Vendetta from this forum with high hopes of speeding down my local roads, putting all the other riders to shame. So, I tried for 6 months to be able to ride in the reclined position with no success. My failure had nothing to do with the Vendetta but rather with my throat constricting my air intake when in the semi-reclined position, thus impacting my riding abilities.

This Vendetta was tricked out by the previous owner with many upgrades to include electronic shifting and carbon wheels.

You can find the original ad posting here ( https://forum.cruzbike.com/threads/...stages-power-meter-165mm-cranks-q-rings.8694/ ) which includes a link to the original images. The bike is still as I purchased it...no damage or other negative issues. It just needs a new owner.

I am looking to sell this fine machine for $1500 plus shipping. I still have the original shipping container which I will provide to a buyer. Once we agree on the sale, I will research shipping costs to your location. I am firm on the price. This Vendetta may not be the newest offering, but it is in GREAT condition, and in my opinion, the yellow color is classic.

I live in the Olympia, WA area, and so if you are interested and are nearby and wish to have a look, that can be arranged.

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
About 4 years ago I purchased a V1.5 (I believe, although it was advertised as a V2.0) Vendetta from this forum with high hopes of speeding down my local roads, putting all the other riders to shame. So, I tried for 6 months to be able to ride in the reclined position with no success. My failure had nothing to do with the Vendetta but rather with my throat constricting my air intake when in the semi-reclined position, thus impacting my riding abilities.

This Vendetta was tricked out by the previous owner with many upgrades to include electronic shifting and carbon wheels.

You can find the original ad posting here ( https://forum.cruzbike.com/threads/...stages-power-meter-165mm-cranks-q-rings.8694/ ) which includes a link to the original images. The bike is still as I purchased it...no damage or other negative issues. It just needs a new owner.

I am looking to sell this fine machine for $1500 plus shipping. I still have the original shipping container which I will provide to a buyer. Once we agree on the sale, I will research shipping costs to your location. I am firm on the price. This Vendetta may not be the newest offering, but it is in GREAT condition, and in my opinion, the yellow color is classic.

I live in the Olympia, WA area, and so if you are interested and are nearby and wish to have a look, that can be arranged.
Wow it is really tricked out!

VenRiderGuy

First let me apologize for being busy with the holiday and not responding to your inquiries in a timely manner.

I have sold the Vendetta to a local (to me), long time Cruzbike rider.

Thank you for the interest...

kdc

Priority will be given to those who are local

There you go - fixed your original post! :emoji_thumbsup: