Vendetta

Jeff Jonas

I'd love to try out a Vendetta. I live in the Milwaukee,Wi area, but would be willing to drive several hours south for some warmer weather to try one out if anyone can help out.

Thanks! Jeff

kidneyboy

Jeff,
 If you find one to

Jeff,
If you find one to test ride send me a note. I'll split the cost of gas to go take a test ride.

chuck

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
I am about 6 hours east of

I am about 6 hours east of you two - ferry or over land is about the same travel time.

I bought and have been waiting for one of the new hydroformed Vendettas which should be getting closer to being released soon (pretty please John...).

You two are welcome to come for a visit and check it out when I get it. Be warned that I am a short rider with a 39" xseam so I've ordered the small version. If you want to ride it and you are overly height endowed you might not fit on it.

That is one thing about my stature that gives me a kick. I fit very comfortably in all of the world's exotic cars. Tall people typically can't fit without having their knees sticking up on both sides of the steering wheel.
tounge_smile.gif

If not too much trouble and you are interested, bring your Silvio's with you and we can do a ride together. My 20+ mile out and back is mostly in Island Lake State Park on their park roads and a little bit of MUPs, or you might enjoy a 30+ mile route that includes a loop around the nearby GM test track and a 2 mile long hill that climbs about 270 feet in the last mile. Or a similar 27+ mile GM test track partial loop that returns through Kensington Metropark.

-Eric

Jeff Jonas

Hi Eric,

Thnks for your generous offer of trying out the Vendetta. If tried sending you a private message, but with no luck. Not sure if I'd be making the trip with Kidney Boy, but everything gets busy around here in the summer, so it might end up being a fall test ride. Hope you get your Vendetta soon and be sure to keep all of us here up to date on what you think of it and how it goes.

Thanks again, Jeff