About 2500 - I bought the Silvo 2.1 from Steve Williams in April 2019
This bike is mostly stock from Cruzbike factory:
Crank: FSA Hollow Forged Energy, 50/34, 170 mm crank arms
Seat Angle: 30 %
Pedals: Generic Flats.
Derailleur: Front, Sram Rival; Rear, Sram X7
Freewheel: 10 Speed, 11-36.
Brakes: FSA Energy.
Wheels: Aluminum Aero 67 with flat, black spokes, Aero 67 hubs.
Tires: Continental 5000 700X25 mm
Front Suspension: Kind Shock. Filled with mountain bike type shock pump. Pump is
not included with bike.
Rear Suspension: Standard Cruzbike rubber elastomer suspension.
Chainstay: Carbon Fiber, stock size.
Handlebars: S30 stock.
Boom: Regular, unaltered, straight boom as included on stock bike.
Seat Pad: Stock Ventisit.
Seat Pan: Stock Cruzbike Carbon Fiber.
Shifters/Brake levers: Sram Rival Double Tap. With new cables
Handlebar Wrap: New SRAM wrap July 2020

Location: Northbrook, Il- Near Chicago (but should ship anywhere in the US for about $100 via ShipBikes.com)

NOTE: The right seat stay was scratched when the bolt on my Cruzbike rear waterbottle carrier snapped and the carrier fell into the wheel.

Accessories which maybe included are:
· a rear light mount
· front light mount
· underseat carbon waterbottle cage
· underseat S30 specific bag

Any packing and shipping is the responsibility of the purchasers
If interested, please contact John Burrell at jab2067@gmail.com

Asking: $2000

a link to a bunch more photos: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=Z0dJTzhWWnBvUmt4MjFyYUhSMFNIRWl5d2c2RkZB

Also link to article: http://www.bentrideronline.com/?author=2&paged=14

Personal Note from Larry: This is a very nice Silvio. I personally saw it and recommended the sale between the original owner Steve and John. John has taken great care of it and recently had it tuned up and installed new tires. Nothing wrong with the Silvio at all, John has decided to purchase a Vendetta now.

John B S2.1 side.jpg John B S2.1 scratch.jpg

Last edited:

Kurtimus

No, I bought it. Great Bike. Awesome first recumbent. I am already considering a Vendetta for more top end speed and a little more performance.
Thank you for the reply, Kevin. I am looking for a recumbent that offers both speed and comfort. My back is fused in 7 locations, and while I can still ride and ski, my concern is for the long-haul. Although, at 66, that long-haul is much shorter than it once was. Again, thank you for your reply.
Kurt

Kevin Black

Thank you for the reply, Kevin. I am looking for a recumbent that offers both speed and comfort. My back is fused in 7 locations, and while I can still ride and ski, my concern is for the long-haul. Although, at 66, that long-haul is much shorter than it once was. Again, thank you for your reply.
Kurt
Kurt,
I totally understand. I transitioned straight from the road bike to this. I have done 7 rides on it so far in about a month. I was not sure about buying the Vendetta for my first recumbent for a couple of reasons and found this Silvio 2.1 Very happy with the purchase. That being said I took a very conservative approach to transition time from my road bike. I have been up to 30 mph on my own power and feel this is a happy compromise of comfort at about 30 degree seat angle versus the V20 and V40. With the colder temperatures coming and more rides indoors I am thinking of buying the Vendatta and parting with ths Silvio to be ready for Spring in full force. Keep me in mind if you are interested.

Kurtimus

Kurt,
I totally understand. I transitioned straight from the road bike to this. I have done 7 rides on it so far in about a month. I was not sure about buying the Vendetta for my first recumbent for a couple of reasons and found this Silvio 2.1 Very happy with the purchase. That being said I took a very conservative approach to transition time from my road bike. I have been up to 30 mph on my own power and feel this is a happy compromise of comfort at about 30 degree seat angle versus the V20 and V40. With the colder temperatures coming and more rides indoors I am thinking of buying the Vendatta and parting with ths Silvio to be ready for Spring in full force. Keep me in mind if you are interested.

Drop me a line at when you decide.