weirdest interaction with motorist

Kenneth

As I was riding today a car pulled into the bike lane a ways in front of me, as I entered the regular lane to go around him the gentleman who had got out of his car entered the street and waved me over.
I thought maybe I had dropped something or he really really wanted to ask about the bike.
He proceeded to tell me that my flashing lights were a gang stalking tactic and that I was intimidating and harassing drivers by using them. I had to look up what that even means. Overall it was a fairly weird interaction.

Last edited:

3WHELZ

Guru
Wow, a Cruzbike intimidating a two-ton vehicle. That is a first! I've had motorcyclist pull me over to ask about the bike, and how they can acquire one, but no one to complain about my two flashing rear lights.

Kenneth

Here is the heavy duty laminated card he insisted I take.

Attachments

• 20181203_171808.jpg
    20181203_171808.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 86

Rampa

Guru
It was a car, not a white van covered with bumper stickers? Usually the real freaks are in white vans.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
If you could make your person glow as he was coming up to you he would have just quickly jumped back in his car and drove off

super slim

Zen MBB Master
As I was riding today a car pulled into the bike lane a ways in front of me, as I entered the regular lane to go around him the gentleman who had got out of his car enter the street and waved me over.
I thought maybe I dropped something or he really really wanted to ask about the bike.
He proceeded to tell me that my flashing lights were a gang stalking tactic and that I was intimidating and harassing drivers by using them. I had to look up what that even means. Overall it was a fairly weird interaction.
What rear tail Lights do you have, as I will have to get them!!

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
The card says you should share it on social media. Well, you just have. You should put a photo of his numberplate on here so the Cruzbike Crew can target him. He is probably one of the haters on Bentrideronline. If they want a war they can have one.

CruzLike

Guru
I have the cygolights that are sold on the cruzbike website. it has a an unsteady flash setting which is what I use

I will get a light like yours. Where does the target live so I can begin surveillance?

Back to reality, or at least my definition of reality. While researching the topic of gang stalking tactics. I stumbled upon this video on an interview of 2 people that talk about being stalked. Fasten your seat belts. There is a world out there, that I was not aware of.

Kenneth, do you recognize either of the two interviewed?

velocio

Austrian roadside steckerlfisch (fish on a stick)
I'd not heard of gang stalking before, definitely a world I was unaware of. Thanks for the education, but I still don't understand the supposed connection between gang stalking shape-shifting reptilian carnivorous homophobic aliens and blinky bicycle tail-lights.

-Jack

Balor

Zen MBB Master
Is they say, 'The story is funny, but the situation is scary'.
This guy is definitely a delusional paranoid type, and they let them drive cars.
I'm the last person to wantonly discriminate against 'non-neurotypical' people, but *those* people can be dangerous, because they can, and sometimes do, attack pre-emptively when they consider you a grave threat.