Wider Seatback for the Q45

capt_caveman

I have a 2022 Q45, and I am used to riding my Catrike Villager, which has a wide seatback. Does anyone have recommendations for a wider seat for the Q45?

Thanks in advance.

Ramece

2whluge

Several people have modded a Bacchetta mesh seat (check my profile photo). I went back to the stock seat, but I don’t like that, either. My old Volae carbon is bliss. If I could find a Volae mesh, it would be better. All of these will require significant mods.

capt_caveman

Several people have modded a Bacchetta mesh seat (check my profile photo). I went back to the stock seat, but I don’t like that, either. My old Volae carbon is bliss. If I could find a Volae mesh, it would be better. All of these will require significant mods.
Thanks. I saw on YouTube someone fitted a Bacchetta seat to their Q45. Bacchetta has been out of stock for months and will not get more seats until March or April. Hostel Shoppe has some Volae components in stock, but I think it's just the seat frame and not the mesh back.

2whluge

I hav
Thanks. I saw on YouTube someone fitted a Bacchetta seat to their Q45. Bacchetta has been out of stock for months and will not get more seats until March or April. Hostel Shoppe has some Volae components in stock, but I think it's just the seat frame and not the mesh back.
I have been looking for a late model Volae just to get the mesh seat. No luck so far. If you have any experience with another bent seat, you might get creative and try and modify that one.