any long-legged Silvio riders?

keno

If you are a tall Silvio rider, I would like to see some pictures of you on your bike. My x-seam is probably about 46 inches (117 cm). Is that too long for the Silvio?

I have a Cruzbike kit on a Trek Y-26 MTB now. (The bike was originally Brad Woodbridge's, in case you want to find pictures of it in the Yahoo forum). It's fun and has really helped to sell me on the MBB FWD concept, but it weighs a ton, and the BB is lower than I'd like it to be when the triangle is fully extended.

keno

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
keno wrote: If you are a tall Silvio rider, I would like to see some pictures of you on your bike. My x-seam is probably about 46 inches (117 cm). Is that too long for the Silvio?

I have a Cruzbike kit on a Trek Y-26 MTB now. (The bike was originally Brad Woodbridge's, in case you want to find pictures of it in the Yahoo forum). It's fun and has really helped to sell me on the MBB FWD concept, but it weighs a ton, and the BB is lower than I'd like it to be when the triangle is fully extended.

keno

I have about a 45 x-seam and will be ordering my Silvio this week. If you can wait a couple weeks, I'll be happy to comply.

Mark