i finally did a zwift race

Seth Cooper

bought my saris last year, but only used it a few times connecting my Galaxy S8 to the TV.

finally a few weeks ago I sprung for a dedicated used tower off e-bay and a GeForce 1050 Ti the graphics card cost more than the computer.

I did a few individual rides, a Herd group ride and now a Herd noob individual race! It was a lot of fun riding in the bunch till the hill 1/2 way through cracked it up, hammering it at the end. It was only 40 min, I had a 2.4 w/kg that was a pretty good effort so i got a ways to go in the fitness part.

my setup (in the corner of the never ending basement remodel project)
zgP3KqKt1KA0-rL6CMSl0gmmtAmYqqovW22GerDkYCQf_kZuFT3L1xo4dkCa108eliCDt3k0IQzWLvkwpDQYnQqpPSVme9rSdWFKQ0he0UthD5W25FbtGo6Tyu-YszKcQa6k7COh1vFBUE1Udd6qvmVU5IAY04ucjk79LuwZJYddvWXKZeWhYhik2cSS1lUyrQfnTfGow2VbSslEdTlZ5selOlY7byqFp_ZFK_xWXqjdsBWZK_7iUOMgCYC85sH2cRCG92mVAjBTfP4A28WJwpEQm2uxgQT3m5gcjWyJbzWnTL0oSnKkHW-fmlugi1GOELtVXUdOzuAvbt1RRze49aMTdR85LqbuXRpjn1ORgZYwcNRiAsiTRGPmbJm2_A0jYx-FRLyY2u5HAzL8V1pc7msInLoTRs-jwcZOco7D0UOTGFk8P6YEBWTz3d0zcu_I_pn7F3f7-9417upxkwTaeX9X_CtFNBh3Lgt-Xc2z88tHW14L34o4psa5YxLEPR0xk5UYu5A-NLxYzD0cggQ6RzVsrJWzDtyzH6diDUOaUHSvErfxElAHCBRWrcbWoth3-6T4v4jk3rNfcknSUdfzvFpqZStJ9zeZYzsRMAqyyILKb_gSZ755WxvLccna18Y2YI8kcDVfJHWb8entIkMn7oRtZ_YOw2fnPPw8D86QTqDddONCc3fNaeB4ckGPpA=w815-h893-no

trplay

Zen MBB Master
@Seth Cooper Congratulations! But you do know you have a Cruzbike group that would love to have you ride with them spreading recumbent joy around the world. We specialize in making your Zwift experience as fast and smooth as possible.

Gary Hudson

@Seth Cooper Congratulations! But you do know you have a Cruzbike group that would love to have you ride with them spreading recumbent joy around the world. We specialize in making your Zwift experience as fast and smooth as possible.
They do a great job! Step by step instructions were a huge help for this first timer.

@Seth Cooper we would love to have you join us on the Thursday TTT’s if it works for you. The fact that you are already racing on Zwift, you are most of the way to being ready!

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Have done 1 TTT race and 1 meet up ride w the CB group. Extremely helpful group. Unfortunately the Thurs eve race times are too late in the eve for me. Jumped in a couple of weekend rides which worked better for my schedule. Today I tested out the Pace Partner. Worked pretty well.